Here at Churn Pool our rules are minimal.
- Anglers fish at Churn Pool at their OWN RISK. The owners do not accept any liability for injury to anglers or their guests, or theft or damage to anglers’ property.
- All anglers must use our unhooking mats, nets and slings provided.
- All anglers must be in possession of a valid Rod Licence
- No unattended rods
- Maximum three rods per angler
- Dogs are very welcome – but please do clean up after them.
Due to the minimal rules list, we ask that you fish sensibly and safely, with fish and environmental conservation as a priority.
If you have any questions or need any help with your fishing, rig construction or any other matter, please do not hesitate to ask, we would be happy to help.